- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
Tumblr should really give you a warning when you’re about to hit the post limit. Like a little pop-up that says “Hey, slow down there, soldier! You’ve been blogging a fuckton! You’re (20) posts away from exceeding your daily post limit! Maybe it’s time to go outside and play.”
If people don’t stop reblogging this I’m going to throw myself off Mt. Everest.
I can see it now:
I love Punziella’s work! Especially Rapunzel’s bangs and Elsa’s bun!
Anways, the new BIG SIX!!!
SO MUCH QUALITY
john green this is all ur fault stop blaming the stars
no one ever lets me give them a piggyback ride
they’re just like “i might break you”
no you foolish mortal
i have the strength of a thousand horses
please, place yourself upon my back
stop for a minute and realize you are a 10lb brain piloting a slab of meat